Buy a Domain Name for Your New Business
Buying a domain name is crucial for establishing an online presence. Without a domain name, your website is not going to function and your potential customers will not be able to find your business on the internet. In other words, you can’t exist in the online world, without a proper domain name.
Buying a domain name is easier than ever. There are thousands of domain name registrars who can provide you with affordable packages that include a domain name, domain name extension, registration for 1 year, tech support, and etc.
The important thing is to find a reliable domain name registrar so you can be sure that the domain name you bought is original authentic. Choosing a reliable domain name is not the only thing you need to consider. Choosing a suitable domain name for your business is essential as well.
In order to buy the right domain name for your new business, we are going to present you a few tips you can use.
7 Helpful Tips to Use When Buying a Domain Name for Your Business
By using these 7 helpful tips you will manage to buy the perfect domain name for your new business:
- Make it Easy to Type – You need to find a domain name that is easy to type as this rule is crucial to online success. By having a domain name that is easy to type you will make things easier for your customers as well. They will easily remember your domain name and open your business website whenever they need something from you. Make sure to avoid slang and words with multiple spellings.
- Keep it as short as Possible – If you buy a long domain name you will just make things harder and complicated. You will confuse your visitors as there is a huge possibility that they will misspell or mistype the name. Remember, short and simple is your goal!
- Use Keywords – You need to try use keywords that are related to your business, your type or business, or the industry your business is. By using related keywords, your visitors and potential customers will discover the type of products and services you are offering or they will simply know what your business is all about.
- Avoid Numbers and Hyphens – The numbers and hyphens in most of the cases are misunderstood and they usually complicate the domain name. For instance, when someone hears your domain name and hears that there is a number involved they don’t know if the number is numeral like 5 or spelled out five. If you must use a number in your domain, register the both variations just to be safe.
- Be Unique and Memorable – In order to stand out from the crowd and attract the attention of all potential customers, you need to go for a unique and memorable domain name. Having an authentic and catchy domain name is crucial.
- Research the Domain – Before buying the domain name make sure it is not copyrighted, trademarked, or being used by another business company.
- Protect the Domain Name and Build a Brand – In order to protect your domain name you need to buy various domain extensions and misspelled versions of the domain name.
Follow these 7 tips and purchase the ideal domain name for your new business!
The choice of domain name registrars often comes down to two popular options, NameCheap and GoDaddy. NameCheap is a good fit for most people especially anyone looking to build a website for the long term or transfer domains from another registrar. It also doesn’t have annoying ads, and the “users login” provides excellent protection. Since Read more about Easy Steps for Buying a Domain Name from NameCheap[…]
When purchasing a domain, you are granted the option of choosing the length of time you want to buy it for. You can register your domain for a year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years or select the auto renewal option. Every choice has its pros and cons. A one-year registration is cheap, but if Read more about For How Long Should You Register Your Domain[…]
Anyone can create a website. It might seem challenging and frustrating at first especially if you lack the technical know-how but with the right guidance, you can do it with no hitches. Here are 5 steps to help you build a website from scratch and get it up and running in no time. Tips about Read more about How to Build a Website: Step by Step[…]